Welcome to the 7th EVIW abstract submission portal.
Please prepare your abstract following Guidelines for Abstract Preparation.
Please note that both abstract submission and registration will open on 1 May 2021.
The deadline for abstract submission is 31 May 2021.
We will accept only abstracts submitted through this portal. Please do not send your abstracts by e-mail.
Starting 1 May 2021:
- Please first REGISTER creating your username and password.
- Upon successful registration, you can proceed with abstract submission. Returning users will be able to edit saved abstracts and submit a new one until the abstract deadline. There is a maximum of two abstracts per presenting author.
- When submitting an abstract, you will be asked to choose one of the workshop topics:
- Systems immunology / this topic accepts only poster contributions /
- One Health approach to pandemic preparedness
- Big Veterinary vaccinology challenges
- Adaptive immunology
- Innate immunology
- Veterinary Immunology Toolkit
- Mucosal immunology
- Translational veterinary immunology models
- Tick and parasite immunity
- Fish immunology
- Avian immunology
- Pet/Horse immunology
- Teaching veterinary immunology
- Young veterinary immunology / this topic accepts no contributions, but welcomes all of the registered participants/
The accepted abstracts will be presented as posters or oral presentations. You may choose “poster presentation”, or “poster/oral presentation” if you would like to be considered for an oral presentation. The decision on the presentation modality will be made by the Scientific Committee.
The Scientific Committee will review the abstracts and notify the authors on the contribution acceptance and presentation modality by 28 June 2021.
For any additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.